Many of our clients are reporting significant "intangible" benefits from the installation of a Hybridyne Renewable Energy System.
producing Distributed Renewable Energy is an aid to LEED certification
many companies are pursuing ISO 14000 certification, and the reduced reliance on utility-supplied electricity helps in that process
in today's environmentally conscious world, the ability to publicize a company, group, or non-profit organization as having reduced its " carbon footprint " by hundreds of Tonnes of GreenHouse Gases per year raises the perception of that entity as a " Good Corporate Citizen ".
Enforcing one's image as a "Green" entity seems to increase customer sales or donations
it has been suggested that facilities perceived as contributing to the decline of the environment may face penalties or sanctions in the future
alternatively, it has been suggested that facilities which reduce their carbon footprints may be eligible for further incentives or benefits
We often ask our prospective clients " What commitment have YOU made to reduce your carbon footprint ? "
|One 'byproduct' of a Hybridyne BTM System is that you have, in effect, a large UPS for your whole enterprise which can save you from the adverse effects of poor quality power or blackouts. |
Click here to see the expected power shortages
- Every employee-hour costs at least $250 ( overhead, salaries, etc ) - multiply this figure by the number of your employees by every hour of expected blackout
- What does an hour of blackout cost you in lost revenue ?
- computer equipment is sensitive to, and can be damaged by, poor quality power ( brownouts, spikes, blackouts ). How much are you likely to spend on repairs and replacements PLUS lost productive time ?
- some production equipment CANNOT be shut down without expensive repairs ( for example, injection moulding equipment, refining, chemical processes ) . How much does it cost to disassemble, clean, and repair such equipment after a blackout ?
|By taking your enterprise "off the grid" for at least part of the day, you help ease the upcoming crisis in electricity supply|
- as a good corporate citizen, what would be the value of the publicity you garner by eliminating hundreds of tons of GreenHouse Gases, and at the same time making more grid-supplied power available for your neighbors ?